Original topic:

Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Program in india

(Topic created on: 10-30-2017 06:51 PM)
rahees
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

The report claims that Samsung is going to launch the Galaxy S8 Oreo beta program in the United Kingdom, North America and South Korea in the first phase. The second phase will see the beta being launched in China, Germany, Spain, France, Poland and India. It’s unclear how long the wait will be between the first and second phase.

Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 owners in these markets will be able to join the beta through the Samsung Members app. The app is available from Galaxy Apps and the Google Play Store. They have to register for the Galaxy Beta Program from the Samsung Members app.

Once they have completed the registration process, they can download the Galaxy S8 Oreo beta from the Software update menu in Settings.

Samsung is yet to confirm anything about the Galaxy S8 Oreo beta program. It hasn’t shared a roadmap for the update’s public release as well. According to recent reports, the Galaxy S8 Oreo update might be released early next year.

5 Comments
tej17
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
source?
0 Likes
rahees
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
https://www.sammobile.com/2017/10/30/galaxy-s8-oreo-beta-program-will-go-live-countries/
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that you will receive the notification in your Samsung Member application, whenever it will be available for your Samsung Device. As of now there is no timeline available.
0 Likes
rukon
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how can i get samsung cloud in my galaxy s8
0 Likes
SaiVenkata
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How do I join the beta program?.. I've Samsung members app. I'm in India and use S8 Plus.
0 Likes