Original topic:

Galaxy S24 with Exynos!! Disappointed 😞

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 02:18 PM)
SouryaGourabNanda
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung launched Galaxy S24 with Exynos 2400 in India, which is very disappointing......
 I don't know why samsung is providing "Exynos" in it's most premium and flagship series......😢 
 It costs 80 thousands and there should be "SNAPDRAGON 8 GEN3" ...which is a killer chipset...🔥 infact they could also provide 'Dimensity 9300' which is a latest processor from Mediatek. I was waiting for lunch of S24 but after knowing Exynos, I'm moving towards Galaxy S23 at 50k, which is a better deal.
 I'll recommend to take " Galaxy S24 Ultra" or Galaxy "S23 any series" 
 Exynos in "Midrange series" is acceptable 👍 but in flagship series, ...... It's is not acceptable 
 While other Chinese gaming phone brands are providing 8 GEN3 at just 45k, but we are getting Exynos at 85k. It's really sad 😭
 " Going to Buy Galaxy S23 before it's out of stock" ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
13 Comments
Galaxy S
S24 Ultra is better because of 8 Gen 3
rar0309
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Buy s24 ultra
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
In my opinion, your post is lame due to the following reasons and will add my few points as well.

1. You said exynos is ok in midrange ?

According to you, people who use midrange don't deserve snapdragon ?

2. S23 is a joke as it is a heater in itself. I used my aunt's s23, which she bought from Amsterdam, and I used it for half an hour without gaming, and it became hot without gaming, especially from top and back side.

3. In the end, optimization matters, and Samsung optimization is awful.

4. 8GB RAM is a joke, and a minimum of 12GB RAM is required to run Samsung os smoothly.
Galaxy S
No no, it's misunderstanding brother ☺️
I'm not saying that people who using midrange phones,don't deserve snapdragon!!!
Dear Karan, I'm also an user of "Galaxy M34 5G" and it's currently my primary device....and I also from middle class family.
I just compared the price range.... because my Galaxy M34 has Exynos 1280 which is best at the price point of just 15K
At this budget Exynos 1280 is best processor ......but if the company will use it on a phone of 30k+, then it's not acceptable.
It's like "Galaxy A34" has Dimensity 1080 which is a great value for money but Galaxy A54 with "Exynos 1380" is not recommended....(I'm not saying, it's opinion of many tech Youtubers and experts)
I know Exynos has improved a lot but still snapdragn is the king 👑.

0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No offense, but exynos is good at nothing, and I mean nothing and should be banned permanently.

Regarding dimensity processor, I do not believe in dimensity processor at all as simple fact is developers focus is more on snapdragon.

Lastly , all the tech youtubers are sellout, and only a consumer who buys can give honest review.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You are definitely right 👍👍👍
I also against Exynos
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dear Karan sir ☺️, In my opinion my post is not lame,,, here are my explanations;
1. I have already used S23+ (my friend has) but I haven't faced any issues regarding heating and hanging.
I have clicked many pictures 📸 and it's camera optimisation is next level 🔥

2. And I said " the Exynos in Midrange is acceptable because of its price point"👍
When I said that People don't deserve,🤷
bro it depends on smartphone company. Also many other competitors are in market who are providing very good chipset in midrange segment.
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dude I cannot agrue and make you understand certain things.
0 Likes
muhammadmpp
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ultra is always good