Original topic:

Galaxy S22 poor battery optimization and backup

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 10:54 AM)
aj19999
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Just pre ordered s22, got it on 16th of march. Right after booting i stated facing issues. On the first boot and setup battery went down from 44 percent to 10 percent in just half an hour and the phone became so hot that one can even cook on it, keeping that aside and forgetting what happened that time as it was the first boot considering that setup takes time I will let it go.
The problem comes now, i have been using it from the last 25 days now forget about 120hz and all it is giving me around 3 to 3.5 hr on screen time even on power saving mode and if for somehow i turn off power saving that 3-3.5 hrs shrink further to 2.5 hrs only, additionally I am just using day to day social media apps, gmail etc. no gaming till now. I am totally disappointed with my purchase, had note 9 before and even using it with wqhd resolution it was ginving me 4 to 4.5 hrs on screen time even after 3 years of use. I vehemently raise my voice against this kind of negligence from Samsung for their premium customers, I guess this was it for me with samsung never gonna buy these products which just came straight outta their tinkering labs.
Hoping for some solution.
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

You can maximize the battery backup by following a few points :

● Make sure that your phone is completely charged whenever you charge it. To get the best out of your battery.

● Make sure, Wifi is turned off when not in use.

● Turn off GPS when not in use.

● Turn ON the Power Saving option in settings.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/ways-to-maximize-battery-backup-in-samsung-smartph...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes