Original topic:

Galaxy AI on S22 series

(Topic created on: 03-28-2024 12:50 PM)
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Is it true that the s22 series wont be getting any AI features in the upcoming oneui 6.1 update?

10 Comments
yashkum2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, but MAYBE later (year end), but it's a big maybe
Galaxy S
Leave AI for once is it making a that big difference in your real life by using it.. If the features included lets say what will be status of Battery Health and life. It can get badly affected by the AI features that will be running 24/7. What you say on that.
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Im not fond of all the AI features they introduced in s24 series but I genuinely liked AI in gallery and internet
0 Likes
Galaxy S
AI won't be a big thing, since we purchased s22, how much we miss AI in our day to day life.
My hope from oneui6.1 would be better stability in terms of performance, battery and camera quality improvement.
0 Likes
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can't expect battery improvement in s22 series 8gen1 is red hot
0 Likes
Galaxy S
True
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Kinda same thing that I said but surely some good stability in day to day usage in terms of battery and a cure to the green line or other colour line issues will be much more appreciated by Samsung.
Galaxy S
True but green line issue root cause is not yet identified by any mobile company be it oneplus, samsung Iphone or other brands. Not sure is it a strategy or some other reason.
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Earlier samsung used to brick the old phone (happened with me when i had galaxy note 4) so we can upgrade to new one, so this could be a strategy . Coz they don't offer free screen replacement