Original topic:

Flipkart samsung offer scam

(Topic created on: 01-28-2024 01:10 PM)
rajdh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I pre booked the s24 on 20th Jan from Flipkart with wireless charger offer. But on 24th charger was not delivered.
I contacted flipkart, they blamed it on samsung. I contacted samsung, they blamed it on flipkart but said we will work on it.
I contacted flipkart again, this time they said they are no such offers and after that said it was till 19th only.

I have used X And shared it all, I have the call recording from both.
I don't know what else I can do.

59 Comments
Niranjan2055
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I ordered the S24 Ultra phone from Samsung Shop App. Initially everything was good the product was expected to reach on Jan 24 2024.
Now on Jan 24 the phone was out for delivery.
Waited entire day but didn't get call from the delivery guy. Later i checked the order status in the app and it was showing canceled as I refused to accept the delivery 🙃.

rajdh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Sometimes delivery guys do that, sometimes product got out of stock so brand do that too
AtulSomi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Facing the same problem. I booked s24 ultra with flipkart on 20th jan . The phone was delivered to me on the 25th without the wireless charger. On contacting flipkart they mentioned the same thing. Dont know what to do.
prashant_M
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same thing happened with me i also pre-book s24 ultra on 19th jan but did not get wireless charger with phone
rajdh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please share your problems with screenshot on twitter/X and tag both samsung and flipkart
AtulSomi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Already done. No response. Were you able to get the wireless charger?
0 Likes
rajdh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No, but some people said they get it by adding charger in cart
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Facing same issue with flipkart, does they provide any resolution to you, my query is still in pending.
rajdh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No, but samsung cc said we are talking with flipkart and will give a resolution