Original topic:

Failed One UI 6 ❗❗❗

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 08:39 AM)
Vishnu002
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
With all the hype around the world and with too many expectations... Samsung has launched its Android 14 @ One UI 6.0. Almost with two months of beta program and almost 8-9 beta updates, still Samsung failed to provide a smooth interface with its 6.0 stable build. Being around such competitors... Didn't expect this from Samsung at all. After using OnePlus for around three years and shifting to Samsung for it's smooth interface and Features... Really disappointed with Samsung. One UI 5.1 was way smoother with an amazing animations and Battery backup. With these flawed updates, it even spoils the phone which is performing at its best. Hopefully Samsung will take this a bit serious and work on these bugs and resolves soon

10 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's obvious that 1st stable built won't be super smooth or fully Optimized. S23 Series will need 2/3 more updates to get One UI 6 fully stable & smooth.

Have patience & wait for the update. Just by the 1st stable built, you can't judge One UI. Everyone knows that One UI is currently the best Android skin among all & good lock makes it even better...
Galaxy S
You must do a factory reset after a major OS update on every android device. Atleast clear the cache from recovery mode
Vishnu002
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Factory reset is wiping all data?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes. Take backup before doing it. See this post

https://x.com/tarunvats33/status/1719566811270938739?s=20
0 Likes
Vishnu002
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you do this process after the update?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes. I reset after Beta 1 of my Flip4
0 Likes
ArjunBalhara
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My s23 is working smooth , do factory reset
0 Likes
Vishnu002
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What about animations?
0 Likes
ArjunBalhara
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Animations are too faster,smooth. It lagged in starting but a factory reset worked, and everything works as good as new .
0 Likes