Original topic:

Edit:[FIXED] Serious battery draining on S20FE Exynos

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 09:53 AM)
vaibhavraj
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My phone is losing battery like crazy. I get 1-2 hrs of screen on time. On 10 min call it losses 10-15% battery. And on idle also its losing battery like crazy after this security patch update. This device is just
 7-8 month old. This happens sometimes.

Update: 
Everyone including me ust bashed samsung and exynos for battery drain of S20FE exyons.
But here I found the real culprit for battery drain and that was Google Play services latest update. I uninstalled the latest version and here is the drastic improvement. Battery is not even dying even on heavy use. I will attach both screenshot please have a look.
I would say Everyone forcestop google play services,clear data and cache (this will not delete any user data)and leave beta( if you see beta) uninstall the update and restart and avoid downloading apps for downloading from play store otherwise it will re install automatically. Lets wait for the fix from google and use galaxy apps for now.

16 Comments
uchetia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bad battery i guess. Get it checked with samsung service center. Since its new you might get replacement free
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Quite expected with Exynos 990😐
vaibhavraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No the backup was very good before Android 12 update. I was easily getting 5-6 hr of sot. Android 12 has ruined the device. I don't know why people are giving pressure companies for faster updates.
Galaxy S
It's the issue with your update. It's not a fault on Samsung's part🤔. Somehow your update package was corrupted while you were installing it. Which is why this is happening. Could you please HARD RESET the device and see if the problem persists or not?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hey, I get around 7 hours of Screen On Time, in my EXYNOS 990 S20FE.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok but that's maybe with casual usage with some light apps🤭😁
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Light apps? Can you define these LIGHT APPS of yours please?
I have attached this photo as a proof to my claim. Now say YOU'RE SORRY for your WRONG ASSUMPTION. 😡Screenshot_20220303-140151_Samsung Members_8996_1646294517.jpg
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why taking so much seriously😐
I just guessed that maybe you're getting this SOT with casual use
Anyways light apps i meant to Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram etc...
Galaxy S
It's okay🙁. I'm sorry if I was rude.
0 Likes