Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Edge lighting on bottom edge only - what does it mean?

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 12:57 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
 Gday all.

I plug PUBG Mobile or COD a bit and I often notice that while playing edge lighting will occur along the bottom of the screen (the edge where the charging port is).
 I'm obviously holding my phone landscape, so it's the left edge for me. Only that edge lights up, it doesn't go around the entire screen like usual. It's not a notification for anything because there's nothing in the draw-down. It happens when the charger is plugged in and also when it's not. 
Can anyone tell me what it's for?
 I don't have edge lighting turned on for PUBG, only for Messages and calls.

So after some more searching Google
 people seem to think it's Game Booster throttling performance to keep the phone cool. 
Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NitishNani
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it is that cpu is over heating and the performance is reduced to controll the temperature

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
that is not edge lighting....uo battery jab khelte khelte heat ho jaye to notification of it and automatically cooldown process...temperature control light....sabka ata hain game launcher se koi game khele aur device heat ho jaye to

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
Yes..its game booster thing to control temperature..

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
NitishNani
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it is that cpu is over heating and the performance is reduced to controll the temperature
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
that is not edge lighting....uo battery jab khelte khelte heat ho jaye to notification of it and automatically cooldown process...temperature control light....sabka ata hain game launcher se koi game khele aur device heat ho jaye to
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
acha 👍✌️
Solution
Galaxy S
Yes..its game booster thing to control temperature..
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
aur ek discover kia mene 👉abhi screenshot nehi dikha raha hain server down ke liye......but ekbar send karke edit option me Jake dobara send kia double screenshot to ek dikhayega 🤣🤣🤣
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
good information 👍