Original topic:

Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Wallpapers | Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Stock Wallpapers |Download Ful

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 11:13 AM)
Sandeep_Gautam
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

stock wallpaper  is a pre-installed image or set of images that come with an operating system or device. These images typically used as the background or background image for the device’s home screen or lock screen. Many devices, such as smartphones and tablets, come with a variety of stock wallpapers to choose from, and these images can often be changed or replaced by the user. Some devices also allow users to use their own images as wallpapers. In this Guide, We are Going to Share “Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Stock Wallpapers”

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Specification

On August 10, 2022, Samsung officially unveiled the Galaxy Z Flip 4. The smartphone’s Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display has a folded-out size of 6.7 inches. It is constructed with an aluminium frame, a glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), a plastic front (opened), and IPX8 water resistance.

The smartphone has a non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery. It also includes reverse wireless charging at 4.5W, rapid charging at 25W, and 15W of fast wireless charging. The device has an aluminium frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), and an opening plastic front.

Samsung Galaxy  Z Flip 4 Wallpaper 1.png

Several hues, including Bora Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, Blue, Yellow, White, Navy, Khaki, and Red are offered for the smartphone. The smartphone has 8 GB of RAM and internal storage options of 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB, but no memory card slot is available to expand the capacity. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 has two cameras (12 MP wide and 12 MP ultrawide) on the back, but only one (10 MP) camera on the front (wide).

Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Stock Wallpapers

1 Comment
Kay Holmes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Great wallpaper ideas. A wide selection of wallpapers can also be found on photostock. I often find very interesting works there. Recently I wanted to put joker images on my screen and only on photostock I could find beautiful images. There is a huge selection of different themes and directions.

0 Likes