Original topic:

Don't Buy S10 Plus

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 09:47 PM)
Taufeeq8282
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Wait... If you are in planning to buy samsung s10+.. You should check existing customers review for this phone.
I'm using this phone from last few weeks... And****Feeling Looted

I was using I Phone X and believe it was a great phone and much better than this worst s10 plus. 

*Good
Display

*Bad
Battery Backup - Slow Charging & Fast Drainage. 
Heating - No Game No Videos but heating every time. 
Face unlock - Anyone can unlock the phone *Sometimes
Camera - Selfie lovers can't be happy with it and back camera is also so so. 
Speed - Slower than SD 855
7 Comments
imran2nt6
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
mein bhi 3 months se use kar raha hun s10 plus lekin mujhe koi problems nahi aarahi, jo aapne bataayi hein...
Taufeeq8282
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You are lucky bro.. 😊

Main problems nahi bata raha bas compare kar raha hu other flagship phones ke saath.... Quality matters bro
0 Likes
Jasskt1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
iphone x ka front camera toh kuch bhi nhi hai bro and battery bhi usse zyada lagata hai or usse fast bhi charge hota hai
Jasskt1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
iphone x or xs se toh bahut kuchh zyada hai isme..agar community ke posts ko chhod kar hum isse fresh mind se use krein toh isme bahut kuchh hai..sirf or sorf pubg lag hai or kuchh bhi dikkat nahi hai bro
romitlamba
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it's a good phone.
KhanShab473
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bhai ye show off krne wale bande pr sb se zyda betry draing prblm iphone me h is had tak ke aapko phone charger se connect kr ke h use krna pdta h 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ravii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm the user of s10+..I'm using it from last few weeks...
what all you have mentioned is purely fake me and my friends are using s10+ mobiles no one have the issues regarding what you have mentioned every thing is fine and it works great it's a flagship phone not the mid range one...but the only issue in the recent time is the battery drain issue after the June patch update.may be that will be resolved by the next update that's not a big problem I guess it happens some times..
so as you said it's not the worst s10plus it's the phone with best features..
may be I guess you have purchased the refurbished one or the store sold you the refurbished one check it out once..