Original topic:

Display changes color automatically S10 Lite(Whiteness, Yellowish and Greenish)

(Topic created on: 08-09-2023 05:58 PM)
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

Recently I was having issue of fast Charging in my phone. I visited the samsung service centre for fixing of my issue. They replaced the charging connector of my phone with the charges as per samsung policy. After a day, my phone display start flickering and changing colours automatically like Whiteness, Yellowish and Greenish display. I visited the Samsung Care Centre and told them that I'm having display issue since I visited centre for fixing of my charging issue. They denied their responsibility for this and told me that display will be replaced and I have to pay charges for this. 
It's really shameful that they couldn't recognise the display issue and even without checking, they told me the display will be replaced.
I recorded the video of my phone flickering and sent them. After that I contacted them and they told me that it may be because of faulty charging connector they installed in my phone and now they are telling me to give them the phone for one day, they will try to replace another charging connector board to see whether display works normal or not. Otherwise it's a display issue and I have to pay for this.

Now I'm in doubt that should I give them my phone for one day or not? I'm afraid that they did something wrong to my phone display and they can damage/replace another part of my phone too. 

Totally pathetic services from Samsung which I never faced before. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
kaushikwho
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung flagships in India are really pathetic. From the device to the service that are provided.
I would suggest you to get a trade-in for a new phone as Samsung India will only cause more trouble. Avoid Samsung Flagships if you can.
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I will never recommend Samsung products to anyone from now on. But I can't ignore what they have done to my device. But I'm afraid should I give them my phone for one day or not?
sarnandu
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
turn maintianence mode on while hand over to them
kaushikwho
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think if you have to, then turn the maintenance mode on and hand them over. But I doubt they'll do any more damage.
Make a list and video of you phone and the general usage before you hand them your phone.
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for helping me....I will do this before giving my phone to them. They continuously denying the responsibility of damage they occurd to my phone and told my they will try to replace the charging conductor board they have replaced in my phone while repairing the fast charging issue. This may be because of charging connector board. If nothing works then display will be replaced and for this I will have to pay 12000 INR.
I'm totally disagreed with this. I'm not going to pay any single penny to them.
kaushikwho
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Try to talk to the manager or someone superior, demand necessary discounts/payments. They will do anything to take your money.
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Why I will give them money when it is their fault. There is no sign of damage outside my phone as I have never dropped my phone since purchase.
kaushikwho
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Oh, my apologies, I wanted to say *if* they ask you to pay any amount. Because that's what they generally do. So, just stand your ground!
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and would request you kindly again visit the service center they will definitely resolve your issue, and you can also share your contact details with the job sheet number to our Emil support so that you will get a satisfactory resolution earliest, we assure you the best of our services.

To reach our Email Support kindly visit on given link
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes