Original topic:

Display Problem

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 08:27 PM)
surajbhoi2009
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am very sorry to tell Samsung India that after 1 software update there has came few pink and green lines over my display.

The service centre are asking to change the display @ 18k, the problem caused by their own software upgrade.

Even in few cities, customer care are getting display fixed for free. But in Berhampur, Odisha they are not doing it free.

Kindly Samsung India solve this problem. It has made a bad impression of the brand.
7 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung dont care
0 Likes
surajbhoi2009
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Should I file a consumer case against Samsung
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes.. 👍 .....

But keep in mind that.. u will not fight only for urself.. but for the all samsung users

And , rather u win or lost.. ur name will be written in gold letters.. that fought against samsung...👏👏👏😅
Shervin007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Which phone bro??
0 Likes
surajbhoi2009
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung s20 plus
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
#BOYCOTTSAMSUNG
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes