Original topic:

Display Green line issue

(Topic created on: 08-11-2023 07:08 AM)
Sinu98
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung, Kindly fix this green line issue on display. It's a problem from your side for which the customers are getting affected. I was a die hard fan of Samsung. I have used Galaxy Grand 2 , S8, A71, and currently using s10 lite. Cost of your display replacement is too high. Why are we paying the full price of display when the fault lies on company side. I am going to issue a complain regarding this on Consumer court of India. Please, atleast do free replacements or discount on replacement if the damage is not caused by any activity of the customer. I am a student now preparing for entrance exam. I really don't have 12,000 INR now to replace my display. Hope you understand the gravity of the issue and kindly take necessary action. 
8 Comments
Sabbir_Simon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
After july 28 update, its appear green line on my s21 ultra
0 Likes
Sinu98
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
One plus has started free replacement. Samsung is a major player of smartphone in India. They should understand the issue.
pnarasimha
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
With this downfall started for Samsung displays. Finally no need to believe and pay premium for these display
Galaxy S
Please go through this post and try it to get free screen replacement from Samsung

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Green-Pink-White-lines-issue-fixed-on-S20-amp-Note20U-for...
0 Likes
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm also facing this issue from 1st Aug. Screen colors changed permanently. Black turned into dark red. Green and Yellowish display in low brightness. Visited Samsung Care but they doesn't even care about this. Infact in the beginning they didn't recognise the issue of display. Now they want me to pay 12000 INR for screen replacement. Never expected this from Samsung. Please update me if you found any solution for this.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and would request you kindly share your contact detail with descriptive written issues on Email support. So that our concerned person will look into your issue and you will get a satisfactory resolution earliest.

To reach our Email Support kindly visit on given link
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
veermanibabu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Mera bhai s10 lite white line issue ho gaya aur service center me 16000 bola
0 Likes
Rbsh21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

One plus is giving free screen replacement, or cash voucher. And A71 is upper midrange device, so it is justify to replace its screen

0 Likes