Original topic:

Disappointing Dxomark camera score of S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 01:29 PM)
Prash26
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Camera review of S21 Ultra (exynos) by dxomark is out and the score is 121 which is very disappointing. I also face all the issues mentioned in the review especially the noise. No photo is without noise. 

At this price range and hype the performance of the cameras could have been better. It is scoring below the S20 ultra and even the iPhone 11 Pro max.

Looks like Samsung has disappointed its customers one more time and reiterating that when it comes to ultra premium segment, one should trust onlyApple.

Ps: I bought the S21 ultra (exynos) thinking that Samsung would have learnt from the mistakes and produce a magnum opus but...

Let me know your thoughts. 
27 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is not paying them😜
0 Likes
Prash26
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Haha.. Maybe.. But Samsung is a company that pays (or gives them the phone for free) even the smallest of the smallest YouTube channels..
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Check the auto focus score of the two.
S20U had serious focus issues, yet it have more score than S21U.
Do you think it is true score?

Screenshot_20210302-171650_Brave.png

Screenshot_20210302-171700_Brave.png

Prash26
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree to this point.. Even I was thinking how did S20 score so much on auto focus.. Leave dxomark or any other review.. As a user I feel the camera quality is not upto the mark.. I wanted to say that dxomark review captured my user experience in most cases.. Hence shared that review..
Being_human
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
dont worry
samsung will improve the s21ultra image quality by degradation of s20 ultra camera via software update 🤣
0 Likes
Uday91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
s21 ultra camera is awesome, but u cant use it more than 3-4 minutes, else your phone will fry your hands.

sadly we can't play around with the key features (camera), for which we brought the phone for.
Prash26
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya.. I hope you own S21 Ultra.. But all the other people who get to know the phone from YouTube reviews will be against this comment!
Uday91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro.. i can feel you. i brought this by selling my 12pro, after watching unboxtherapy, mkbhd & geekyranjit. while all of them praised the screen & the cameras, no one spoke abt the heating issue, its so bad.. that room heating can be a feature of s21 ultra.
0 Likes