Original topic:

#Disappointed with Samsung s20fe 5g

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 11:28 PM)
Sona10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
#Provide the software updation to fix for all issues in the phone. 
14 Comments
Kralj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

you are not the only one, there are many of us here, but unfortunately samsung does not care about quality and quantity, but only for its own profit.

Sona10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Service center is not ready to give replacement of the phone, it is their policy to replace the set if problem persist under 14 days of purchase.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Then give it for checking and solving the problem the servicing will be done for free as its a manufacturing defect and your device is well within 1 year.
0 Likes
Sona10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They have created my file over there and kept my phone for 2 days for checking purpose after updation of software and then said use 4 days then again if any issue persist then will see. I went again yesterday they said use till 12th june then reach to us. Indirectly they are not ready to provide replacement. Tuesday (15.06.21) is the last day under replacement policy. Within four days, daily new issues are facing overheating under sun and under room also heat in between. The ear piece not working properly and hanging issue is coming.
0 Likes
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you for writing this up.
I went to service center too but in vain.
I have slow charging issue and the service center owner told me that it's not any issue according to him as "flash charge is supported by China mobiles ".

He asked to submit the mobile and come back after 1week, I declined.
0 Likes
Sona10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did u get ang solution for your phone?
0 Likes
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Charges a bit fast when mobile is cool. Rest I'm also struggling to solve charging and heating.
Used XDA debloating, it has helped a bit.
0 Likes
Sona10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have just purchased 11 days bk out of 2 days was at service center and after getting back more problems started. Lets see samsung will provide replacement as they said 14 days replacement if phone has multiple issues. Tomorrow will be 12th day of my purchase, i will again go to service center, lets see what will they say coz in my case these are inbulid issues and i think i have got that corrupted set
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
For all the hype that Samsung creates when they release a so called "Fan Edition". We obviously know they do it because of Oneplus' competition... Is it just Samsung India that is treating its customers / Fans badly or globally ?
0 Likes