Original topic:

Delay in delivery

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 06:10 PM)
Wheresmyfood
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Desperately wanted To get the green s22+, ordered on 8th but since then no movement at all, not even out for ship. No help with customer care team coz they don't have any idea, is it how it's going to be going forward if I'm owning this device? 

Ordered from Samsung India. Kinda fed up and in verge of cancelling! 

4 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I don't own S22+ but people already bought it regularly posting issues with it. I suggest you speak with those people and make a decision to cancel the order or put faith on Samsung.
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Best online platform is Amazon. Going forward, buy on Amazon if it is available there. Everything about Amazon is superior to other online platforms as of now.
0 Likes
Nandul30
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Which color u bought? I have ordered s22 plus on 28th march from samsung site and promised date was april 14. Now there is no status update after order confirmation.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes