Original topic:

Complaint against Service Centre

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 12:37 AM)
CreativePixal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Manager,

I wish to complain about my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Mobile with serial number RZ8J5102EKZ. I am complaining because i have gone to Samsung Service Center(RV Solutions Pvt Ltd, 1st Floor Sarala Rani House, Teacher Colony Road, Bulandshahr, 203001) to change the Sim tray of the Mobile(attached invoice), so they changed the Sim tray but they screwed up my mobile even mobile is neither opening nor working and then i contacted to service center about my problem so they told me that nothing could be done. I told them that it's not working then they suggested me to replace the motherboard of the mobile, They opened my phone without any prior concern by which the motherboard got screwed up and now they are asking the huge amount of the cost to replace that for self benefit also when I got my mobile back from them it wasn't sealed, please refer to the attached picture. I believe that this response is unfair . To resolve this problem I would like you to take the action so that it can be fixed as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If I do not hear from you within 14days I will file the complaints with appropriate agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I am enclosing copies of my receipt.

Thanks and Regards
Lokesh Kumar Singh
9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
please send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
CreativePixal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤞👍 hope after sending email you will get a call from them
0 Likes
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Report the Same to samsung !!.....in samsung memeber you will find error report or asl questions......you can write this to Samsung and within 24 hrs they will answer you!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Drop a mail explaining your issue at

Support.india@samsung.com​ servicehead.in@samsung.com​

And they will help you further.
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
please drop a mail to CEO

20210306_113412_63025.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your  inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
inder1991
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
for any legal help, you can contact me.
0 Likes
pawan1999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S