Original topic:

Can anyone suggest the best 360° screen guard and Back cover for my GS7 Edge?

(Topic created on: 05-28-2017 01:53 PM)
jashi1
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone here who had purchased the best product from online can suggest me by sharing the online link. This is because some products in online seems very costly and no satisfying reviews. I don't want to get cheated. (Iam residing in India)
0 Likes
4 Comments
Cookie1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy S7 Edge Metal Slate 556CS20025 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01AUR18D0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dWWkzbD97SPFD

I am using this cover.. excellent product from spigen.. it has raised LIPS on upper and lower front side so protects the screen if putting face down.. I know it costs higher but it's worth every penny.. if screen breaks somehow, it'll cost around 17-18k INR(approx).. so better to spend now and protect..
jashi1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have seen this once i checked amazon. but was reluctant to go for this just because it costs higher and couldn't able to find a detailed review. Thanks for sharing this, helped me to find the right one and i hope it is worth the price
0 Likes
Cookie1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i am using normal screen protector rather than tempered glass because tempered glass won't fit if you're using back cover.. also, the shop from which i bought told me that because of tempered glass, the edge display doesn't respond well..
0 Likes
babybatman
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i am using urban armor gear
0 Likes