Original topic:

Bugs after Android 12 update in S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 01-26-2022 03:41 AM)
Rajeshbst
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
1. Adaptive brightness is underperforming after Android 12 update, not adjusting brightness according to the external lighting conditions efficiently as it did with Android 11. 2. Adapt Sound feature stopped working totally after Android 12 update, even not working with wired and Bluetooth earphones. 3. Battery draining little fast than Android 11.  All 3 bugs are found after 4-5 days of continuous use and test of the handset patiently. It's my kind request to Samsung team to look after the matter as soon as possible....
7 Comments
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Is there any issue with proximity sensor ? I am noticing that whenever I am attending a call, then the proximity sensor is performing little weirdly. Sometimes it working fine but sometimes it does not turning the screen on to cut the call...
0 Likes
Sudhir1211
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro s20Fe doesn't have proximity sensor
0 Likes
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Then how the screen is turning off while on call ?
0 Likes
Sudhir1211
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It uses the combination of touch , front camera and gyroscope .... It don't have physical sensor
0 Likes
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes
GojoSatorou
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you have the time then do perform a factory reset. I just shared my feedback in a post and most of the issues will go. I also faced some issues but now they are gone.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes