Original topic:

Bug In Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 02:00 PM)
D3V3N
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing a calling issue after updating into android 10 on Samsung S10e 

when someone call me sometimes they can't hear me so i need to disconnect the call and redial the they can hear me and 

and 2nd problem is when i call someone i didn't hear then for 2-3 seconds and also they can hear for same and after 2-3 second they start hearing me 

did you facing this problem i report to Samsung but they tell me thet reset you device but i already 
4 Comments
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes facing this since I enrolled for android 10 BETA
0 Likes
RAYALA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
android 10 stable version will be available in January..so don't worry, all bugs will be fixed
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
already stable version available
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Ensure that network frequency of your device is selected on Auto-mode.

Settings > Connections >More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE)

2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search.

3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots and also try using different network operators.

If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members application (Open Samsung members app >> click on “+“icon > send feedback >> error report / ask question).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes