Original topic:

Bring Back S Secure App Lock to Samsung Devices

(Topic created on: 07-20-2023 11:33 AM)
sanAlpha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung devices come with a built-in security feature called Secure Folder. Secure Folder allows you to create a separate, encrypted space on your device where you can store apps, photos, documents, and other files. To access Secure Folder, you need to enter a PIN, pattern, or password. While Secure Folder is a great way to protect your sensitive data, it can be a bit cumbersome to use. For example, if you want to lock an individual app, you need to create a Secure Folder and then move the app into the Secure Folder. This can be time-consuming and inconvenient. In the past, Samsung offered a separate app called S Secure App Lock. S Secure App Lock allowed you to lock individual apps without having to use Secure Folder. This was a much more convenient way to protect your sensitive data. Unfortunately, Samsung discontinued S Secure App Lock a few years ago. This was a big disappointment for many Samsung users. I am writing to request that Samsung bring back S Secure App Lock. I believe that this would be a popular feature with Samsung users. It would be a more convenient way to protect sensitive data than using Secure Folder. I hope that Samsung will consider my request. In addition to the content above, you could also add the following: A list of benefits of S Secure App Lock, such as:It is more convenientIt allows you to lock individual appsIt is a more secure way to protect your sensitive data like on screen app infoA call to action, such as:Please sign this petition to request that Samsung bring back S Secure App Lock.Let Samsung know that you want this feature back. 
10 Comments
AmarendraK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung should give app lock feature which is available in all brand mobiles except one Samsung! Samsung should take note of this and launch S secure app for everyone which was earlier working till 2020. Stopped working after 2020. Please lunch s secure app for all samsung user as soon as possible.
sanAlpha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Now as user we should collectively ask this to samsung
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Forget abt your's, Samsung will not consider US president's request also. I'm with a 13 years of experience of Samsung's arrogance(S2 to S22-23Ultra). They never listen or else their mkt share would have been way better than their Chinese counterparts. I can't leave Samsung for S Pen also bcoz I'm used to of it.
S Secure was never there for high-end phones to begin with(only entry level to mid rangers). Then they started shipping those phones also with Knox and killed S Secure.
This is what they do, remove useful features with every update and then after some years reintroduce them with new name(best example is "Call Background which was earlier there As full screen caller ID).
Previously it was so easy to connect my PS3 with Samsung phone bcoz of the Virtual Media Server it would create and then they removed it gave me "smart view" "near by share" etc. One thing broken down into 2-3 things and yet incomplete and useless.
sanAlpha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay noted but I had good experience from samsung service center regarding my phones
0 Likes
Sid47336
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Annoyed about 3 rd party app lock for security issue,
Samsung please provide S Secure app lock..
sandy234510
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes
jaaim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
A sequel app lock install kyunayi hodai
0 Likes
Tbz321
Beginner Level 3