Original topic:

Bootloader

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 11:14 PM)
Construct
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

How can I request a unlock code for S9+ SM-G965U1? Right now its looking like I will be returning this phone cause the bootloader can't be unlocked! I own the phone now, not Samsung. What give them the right to take OEM lock away, bunch of *N*a*z*i, control. Thought Samsung was on board with freedom

0 Likes
5 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
whats your purpose ??

remember you are using the product, not owner, in this world there is nothing can be owned as property , you can just hold it ( there is no right to property, there is just law of property)

and FREEDOM does not mean FREE .

for smartphone scenerio COMPANY or Law enforcement has all its right to get back the device without prior notification.

FOR network provider scenerio

they has all rights to halt services for you at any moment without prior notice

for Currency scenerio

Banks has all rights to stop providing you facility without prior notice

etc

if they restrict something thats does not means they taken away your freedom.

for developers its allowed .
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Superb response.
0 Likes
Darkherman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Wow since we are born nothing belongs to us, so did God or Humanity or conspiratorial corporations define that?

Galaxy S

It's allowed for all of us ,just root it . There's nothing you can do about that . The big problem is the way your aloud to speak to people .and I will try to do something about that . You are losing the trust of your customers and that's the other real problem . If we want to root your junk it will take 1 video and now one click with rootking . But the trust you are loosing speaking to people this way . I will just lay back and smile while your shares keep dropping.  And when your doors close its your own fault and what we learn our children will remember. And because of people like you one day you will go to start your car and the company is going to say no .you shut your camera off or your location.  No you don't own that car your just using it right . I can't wait till yins come to America with that **bleep** .you want to see freedom the people in this country have more weapons then most governments try and come change us and see what freedom really looks like . A world of drones and robots . Can't own nothing what's wrong with you . 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

We ate the owners that's why you can't do anything legal to us when we root your junk .

0 Likes