Original topic:

All of sudden green line appeared on my samsung gakaxy s20 plus

(Topic created on: 08-20-2022 10:51 PM)
Nilofer_Nilu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
This is seriously very disappointing that samsung galaxy s20 plus all of sudden got such issue of sudden appearance of green line. I am also facing such issue yesterday morning all of sudden without any fall or water my samsung galaxy s20 plus shows green vertical line on left side of phone. I had purchased online on nov 2020 and now phone is not in warranty. Dont know what is this issue and how to resolve. Spoken to customer care and they advice to work in safe mode which is i tried but stil the same issue. They told to visit service station and it cost approximately 16 k for display change. Why should i pay when its not my fault. Samsung needs to look into this matter.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Instead of motherboard, they will have you to change the display. In this case, even more reports are made on twitter, samsung members etc and the shameless samsung isn't taking any responsibility.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Just search 'S20 display' in this community and you will find 1000+ reports just here.
Nilofer_Nilu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you so much for this information. Its helpful
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
No worries, if they denies, mail at servicehead.in@samsung.com and contact any BA members like Anikroyale or vocalforlocal.Screenshot_20220814-152349_Opera_20293_1660470830.jpg
Nilofer_Nilu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I will check with service center again. They said there is not any release from samsung regarding free display replacement for this green line issue.
Galaxy S
Mine too,IMG_20220819_132922_329_3641_1660895962.jpg
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please go to service center. Samsung india acknowledged this as an issue and offering free screen replacement till December 2022. Even out of warranty.i went and given my unit today.
prakhar15555
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mine as wellIMG-20220821-WA0006_16600_1661093415.jpg
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes