Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung max app is good or bad??

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 09:47 PM)
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy On
I noticed speed had gone after samsung max connecting..is anyone also experienced that??

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy On
VPNs will have to route your data + It also encrypts the data sent. So it will take time. Its how these services work.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy On
@Rishikanji If you are connected to vpn then he can't because you are connected to server directly with a private network and not by service provider public network. plus vpn mask your IP address and connects you directly with proxy sites.
So no one can track you.
but some network provider have adopted new ideas to track these request sent by some popular and known vpn provider.

View solution in context

11 Comments
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
its awsome
0 Likes
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
I use it mostly for VPN to see the cost of the products in other countries
0 Likes
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
speed kya reduce hota hai??
0 Likes
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
yes
0 Likes
Galaxy On
Yes, I experienced it and it is true, but it provides most trusted vpn service.
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy On
koi bhi vpn chalane se speed reduce hota hi hai
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy On
VPNs will have to route your data + It also encrypts the data sent. So it will take time. Its how these services work.
0 Likes
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
kya mera wifi router services provider can watch by browsing history or other activity??
Solution
Galaxy On
@Rishikanji If you are connected to vpn then he can't because you are connected to server directly with a private network and not by service provider public network. plus vpn mask your IP address and connects you directly with proxy sites.
So no one can track you.
but some network provider have adopted new ideas to track these request sent by some popular and known vpn provider.