help help help

(Topic created on: 05-04-2018 06:26 PM)
sunilkumarsaini
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy On
dear manufacturer

i am facing problem from last 7 days

my phone display does not apper during the call or orher automatically and after some time it apper

please help
0 Likes
8 Comments
TechnoMaster
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
its proxiemity sensor to avoid any touch.. during call.. and not defect
0 Likes
Galaxy On
after call diplay goes black and not able to cut call but after some time display apper and then able to disconnect the call

please help
0 Likes
milesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
1. backup all the data
2. factoryreset
3.if done very good
4.if not u need to see a service centre soon. ;)
0 Likes
Galaxy On
dear manufacturer

as per your instruction i visit your service centre

they have serve well but the peoblem still same

please resolve it
0 Likes
TechnoMaster
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
its not problem i told u already.. just lookout if any thing obstacle the front cam area.. it may be causing permanant screen off
0 Likes
milesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Yes but some time senser is malfunctioning dont know why whether software or hardware causing the trouble. If software! only hard reset will work. If not means hardware is faulty...
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being a part of Samsung community. We would like to inform you kindly follow the steps below to resolve your concern:-
- Navigate to apps >> Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset app preferences.
- Please run your device in safe mode.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Galaxy On
dear manufacturer

as per your instruction i visit your service centre

they have serve well but the peoblem still same

please resolve it
0 Likes