Original topic:

Samsung On8 Graphics/ screen resolution issue

(Topic created on: 08-26-2018 11:41 PM)
HarryM32
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
Please check the attached screenshot of one of the game. Screen resolution is pathetic even the regular apps are looking very dull.

I was so excited to buy this phone but within no time,all my excitement went for a toss. I am totally disappointed.

When I called for replacement,your technical team had come and said this phone resolution is this and can't do anything about it!!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?? 0f7b72cc-cefb-4794-ae29-76b187df624a.jpg
9aad6afc-df6a-4db8-ba73-6c8635ba7973.jpg
0 Likes
6 Comments
HarryM32
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
Please don't buy J8/On8. These phones are not even HD but they re claiming it as HD+ display!!!
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
HD is 720x1080
Full HD is 1080x1920
HD+ is between these two & for j8 it is 720 x 1480 so yes it is HD+
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
And for the quality you want for gaming pixel density of the phone should also be high that you might have no checked at the time of buying i guess. Moreover these are third party games not optimised for infinity displays yet. I had note 8 & now i am using it note 9 there are few issues with third party apps for which you can send a feedback for the game to be optimized for your phone display by developer.
0 Likes
HarryM32
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
I don't think for a single user the gaming company would optimize the graphics... Samsung should take care of it while building infinity display!!! Many of the apps are not supporting in this display and are getting crashed immediately.
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
Its not for a single user there are millions with infinity display & its in the hands of software developer to optimize their software with latest hardware Samsung can't do anything for in place of software developer & moreover as i said ppi of this phone is low for the level of gaming you want from your phone. I guess you have not considered ppi before buying the phone.
0 Likes
HarryM32
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
Yes Sushant, I haven't noticed the ppi of this phone. Even the display of icons and fonts of that particular apps are also not looking good.
0 Likes