Original topic:

was unhappy with s20 plus now happy for note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 10:36 PM)
Gauraav369
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys,
Just want to share something, in march i purchased s20 plus, sokn i realized that its selfie camera is really pathetic and soon i started experiencing green tint battery drain and heating issue due to exynos. I waited for 3 months but no updates were received for s20 plus. At service station they as usual give u the same medicine for every disease and that is factory reset.
Well out of my great frustration i finally sold s20 plus with heavy heart and took iphone 11 with which i am very satisfied.
Soon recently i was in the need for second phone and thought again out of love for samsung i decided to go for NOTE 10 LITE. And god from the day i took it, it is so refined and smooth that i just felt in love with it. 
And then i realised that it actually makes  sense to buy samsung phones after 6 months of its release because it takes several updates to settle down.
Anyways just wanted to share with u people.
Please comment Nd lets have a discussion if u agree 
12 Comments
ags12
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
How is the selfie cam in indoor or low light?
I have used m31s and a71 only but selfies are not that great especially in indoor lights or low light. Will note 10 lite be better than these two in terms of camera?
Also is the exynos 9810 better?
0 Likes
Gauraav369
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes after 4 days of use i am fully satisfied buddy
everything is very good here
and initially i was also too worried about exynos 9810 but its good
also camera performance is to the mark
buddy we have to understand that even though its 2 year old processor it is flagship and thats matter i guess
Gauraav369
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
lets see after 15 days whats come out of this device. but yes i am getting here a very positive vibe trust me
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@Gau...the same processor runs on s9 and s9+ and some people I know recently bought the s9+ well, its a good processor..its just that majority of the samsung users hate it don't know why..every phone has its pros and cons...need to adjust with qualities that samsung provides
I'm happy with my note 10 lite a flagship level rear camera though a low range selfie camera...but I'm not a fan of selfies so it doesn't matter me much
the user experience is much refined with the s-pen...
though I need to mention the slight heating issue with the phone even in normal usage..
But overall a good phone
And don't fall for the YouTube reviews..for the new buyers..most of them just exaggerate the specifications of the phones😁
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Not to Disappoint but the Low Light Capabilities of Both the Front and Rear Cameras mostly Front Cam is just Pathetic. There's no discussion it's just bad. But in Good Lighting the Camera Capabilities are Amazing and the Processor is Very Good except for the Heating Issues the Performance is Great
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
you did absolutely right bro
Gauraav369
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
so we can come to the conclusion now that if we want to go for samsung mobile we should wait atleast 3 months from its release.

also we should understand that flagship processors even if it is 2 years old holds an upper hand compared to latest midrange or budget segment processors
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Thats the most intelligent move you have done brother..even i bought the note 10 lite a week ago...but facing a little heating issue and battery draining issues..after the new August patch update...
I remember the launch of note 10 lite it had may problems but they have refined it...i hope samsung solves this issues to in a update
Gauraav369
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes mee to facing battery drain issue in note 10 lite
bus yes if we wait for 3 months after the release i think we can get a better handsets