Original topic:

#samsunglovers #newprofilepic #galaxy watch review below

(Topic created on: 11-24-2018 08:18 AM)
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

e41b12ef-0272-4f33-848e-8454e5e8097a.jpg

Hello my dear friends I have changed my profile picture wanted to inform my followers.
And😉

Samsung Galaxy Watch review: a fine watch for the Galaxy faithful.

With fantastic looks, great fitness tracking and the optional ability to keep you connected even when your phone's at home, Samsung's latest smartwatch could be one of the nicest on the market. For Samsung fans, at least.

Though the simplified name might indicate a total reboot, the Galaxy Watch is in fact a very straightforward continuation of Samsung's smartwatch line, following the Gear S3 and Gear Sport. 

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as fans of those watches will be pleased with some of the improvements made here, but the long-time core issue limiting these watches remains: they can be quite frustrating if you're not all in on the Samsung ecosystem.

As with previous watches the satisfyingly clicky rotating bezel provides a snappy and logical way to move between the face and your chosen widgets (calendar, health summaries, music controls, whatever you like), and two buttons let you go forward and back through menus and apps. Notifications are also handled very well, stacking up in categories like they would on a phone so you can go through and deal with each one when you have a spare moment.  
1afd0d1e-1df6-4563-bab7-5a27a7ddc7e5.jpg

The OLED is bright and readable, and if you put your ear to the face you can even hear a feint tick, which is an unnecessary but fun detail.

Fitness fans will be glad to know the Galaxy Watch is at least as good as the Sport when it comes to keeping track of your activity. There are 39 different activities to choose from, and the watch dutifully counts your reps, monitors your heart, measures your distance or charts your path via GPS. It's waterproof, so it will even track your swim, and it will also make a decent guess at your sleep habits. 

The LTE-enabled version of the Galaxy Watch features an e-SIM so — if your telco supports it — you can get calls and texts to your regular number while out and about sans phone, as well as staying connected to the internet. 

Combined sites review💞

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES NEWS ON SAMSUNG
4 Comments
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Useful information
0 Likes
ManojManimala
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
❤️
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for sharing information with Samsung community!! Keep posting. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/