Original topic:

note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 11:22 PM)
subramoniam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am finding issues with my note 20 ultra and hardly 4 hours of battery life. Any idea or suggestions please let me know. My iPhone 11 pro max was much better and am worried now.  
8 Comments
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I too am using Note 20 Ultra. I am getting easy 5 to 7 hrs of SOT and 19 hrs to 20 hra of stand by time.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if you not yet done then do these settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, INSTA,YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery?)

6. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
for example see how much notification from Google which consuming battery unnecessary
and i think we don't need such huge notification
Sanras5
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

You have done a big mistake like me, I have NOTE9 and within 1 year I am facing major issues after updating software. Samsung is not taking any responsibility. Please google and see it many NOTE9 owners are facing problem after software update. I guess the same issue will come for NOTE20 within a year,. Please alert your contacts not to buy Samsung NOTE,

Henceforth I will prefer to buy iPhones instead of Samsung mobiles.

NOTE9 is a big scam by Samsung.

Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
4 hours us really bad 👎. Please visit SC and ask them strongly for replacement since your phone is in warranty.
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
its the exynos ..note 20 ultra should be able to pull out 7+ hours easily..but sadly the exynos doesn't allow it to do so..the SD variant has better battery efficiency 😅
0 Likes
subramoniam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
the same no change. Today hardly 12 calls and some browsing same effect but to be noted after the charging now its hardly 5 hours. Dear Samsung team am worried completely. Don't know how am going to handle from Monday onwards.... feeling 😥
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes