Original topic:

music control on lockscreen

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 12:02 AM)
Sid2393
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using note 20 ultra, Does anyone have any idea on how to control music on lockscreen? Basically I am referring to fast forwarding the song or sliding the same track??? 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
Which app are you using?
Samsung Music you can control music from lock screen by enabling setting. But you cannot seek the same track.
Install VLC player to seek the track from lock screen.
You need to expand the notification if you want to seek track.
0 Likes
Sid2393
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am using apple music.
have recently switched from iPhone, this is a basic feature that should be incorporated
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
brother use Samsung music no need to download any other apps it can be control from lock screen very easily
this screen shot is from my lock screen
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
he is asking about sliding track .. lolz 🤣🤣🤣 atleast first read the post
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
ok but still waiting.. your reply on accidental touch option by different name in m30s please mr. Albert Einstein (slice.....)help me🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
by the way now i know you are really stupid😅😅😅😅😅
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Try Samsung music once..
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
play time seek level is not possible directly on lockscreen for most of android player in lockscreen. prev , next , pause / play possible but

You can get time seek in lockscreen with POWERAMP music player ( enable the permission as shown below ). its a premium music player . Adjusting few settings in POWERAMP music player will give you that desired function to use SEEKBAR for music players on lockscreen , You dont need to expend notification, just over lockscreen you can use the seek level ( -10/+10 )

requires Premium subscription ( one time ) , from player settings - lockscreen adjust it , enable seek pro bottins in settings than allow system change permission than use the player on lockscreen

here is the link for the app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer

One details review By XDA developers https://youtu.be/aNBxE3HSXa0

This player allows Internet Radio , streaming, RSTP audio , offline music play , HI RES 16, 24, 32, 64 bit audio etc and so on

one of the top music player for android listed on top 3

Snapshots , includes lockscreen look after enabling all settings ( its already Android 11 ready app )
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
👍