Original topic:

internet disconnect error

(Topic created on: 06-29-2019 02:09 PM)
Rajshakha
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Samsung members, 
Since i updated to pie my phone internet work on one way like when i am download something and i leave browser and go to another app by multiple windows/ i press home key/ display goas off or i get call download stops and internet disconnect and i have to start fresh again yet i download almost 1gb and more it's really pain full and it's west my data and time.
Disappointed me, kindly help
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Which browser are you using? I will show how to fix the issue in samsung Internet browser. You have to follow the same steps in the browser you are using.
Long press on your browser icon, select app info from there, from app info select battery, you can see an option allow background activity. Enable allow background activity as in the screenshots attached.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Which browser are you using? I will show how to fix the issue in samsung Internet browser. You have to follow the same steps in the browser you are using.
Long press on your browser icon, select app info from there, from app info select battery, you can see an option allow background activity. Enable allow background activity as in the screenshots attached.
0 Likes
Rajshakha
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks @mittuvichu it's work
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Always welcome dear.
0 Likes