Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

how to use sports shot after android pie update

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 03:56 PM)
AEV
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
How to use shooting modes like rear cam selfie and sports shot after android pie update 
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
I think, sports mode has been removed(if am not wrong)...now try pro mode..or go for some 3rd party apps..
AEV
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
and what about other modes like rear cam selfie and virtual shot
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
how spots shot removed? it was there in pie also as well as in android 10 also.he has to find it under camera settings then shooting method and mood selection in android pie.....and for android 10 that setting is under ''more'' option...for rare camera selfie you have to select rare camera first then have to select normal or wide angles toggle from there only...and for resolution settings of photo quality and video quality again you have to go inside camera settings .
0 Likes
AEV
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
also I'm not able to find virtual shot after update before update it was available
Solution
Galaxy Note
Bro, most of the features have been removed..virtual shot and others..
Solution
Galaxy Note
Bro, check screenshot...this is android 10 version..

and if you want to get more satisfied..then(for Android pie version)..open camera settings>now scroll down to edit options>and here you can check all modes available in your device..

Resolution is different thing..
AEV
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thank you so much bro but still didn't find sports shot in it
Galaxy Note
That is what I said..many features have been removed..
AEV
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
despite of adding some more features Samsung is reducing them in updates IDK why Samsung is doing so