Original topic:

Yellow lines after update

(Topic created on: 06-25-2021 02:38 PM)
sg2391
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello My samsung note 9 is having yellow horizontal lines after the recent update. And the lines only appeared at a certain brightness level.....
at low and high brightness.its fine..but medium brightness(which most people use) is giving this issue.
And also sometimes display is normal.
9 Comments
rajeshradish
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same here!
0 Likes
rajeshradish
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
In the same month around 2nd i got the same issue. When my phone got heated up much then this problem comes but later it didn't appeared. When I got my phone updated in the morning, everything was fine till the evening. This started on a sudden when it turned 6pm thats when the blue light filter turns on. Buck samsung do some good work. We are not even asking you for the OS upgrade. Just provide a proper patch not with bugs for a premium phone. This is how you treat your old customers. Next I won't stay with samsung anymore.
sg2391
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
True..they want us to upgarde to new phone...
And display cost is too high...and i heard that even display change is not working for some people....
rajeshradish
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
True bro! They are behaving like 🍎 🍏 does with their customers. Now I realized never pay premium for any mobile and just go with cat or other rugged phones.
sg2391
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Waiting for next update now.. Don't want to spend 15000 for 2 and half year old phone...
rajeshradish
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah bro! Have you tried factory reset. I don't feel it will work
sg2391
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried that too..but no results..
rajeshradish
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Will wait for update then. Hope for the best.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes