Original topic:

Waterproofing

(Topic created on: 09-29-2022 10:46 AM)
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys
Im currently using samsung note 10 plus for 2 years, till now the phone has not been dropped even once. But the issue is when i take my case off to clean my phone what im seeing is that the back cover came off due to poor adhesive quality, i mean its a water proof phone ,how can the adhesive become so firm that the back glass comes off own its own. Ihave looked for battery bulges but its not there and im using premium cases too.
Im seeing a serious quality control problem here in samsung, now i have to get this fixed by paying extra for your quality control mess! ,imagine that i use this phone to take underwater photos which i didn't even test till now. So every samsung user should keep this thing in mind before and after buying samsung product.

18 Comments
pixelbug_abhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Is the phone used in areas of high temperature? Because in this case the adhesive might wear off over a long time.

Btw I have never seen such a issue with any of Samsung phones in my family till now.
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Never , i give my gadgets extra care everytime and yes its my first problem with the samsung device ,im using s7 edge before this phone and its works like a charm
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You should see more posts here then. Hundreds have reported this issue here across different models.
Here is mine - https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/A52s5g-Back-panel-issue-Photos-for-those-who-aske...
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ohh mannn🤦 ,but your phone is in warranty period right? Have u fixed it yet?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Going to service center today. They said that I should first book the part so that they can buy it. And it will take 2 more days after booking. I don't know how Samsung is having such a poor service facility.
0 Likes
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I agree with you ,i called them and ask them about the cost and they say that it'll be near to 1000 for the adhesive , and i have to wait for 7 days to get it .pathetic service by the way in thrissur, kerala region
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bruh...njn Pathanamthitta aanu.. Kottayath koduthu..one day kond fix aakki thannu...but I am not fully satisfied with the finishing of the work.
0 Likes
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ohh, athentha ? Gap undo? Factory finish ile?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Top one corner doesn't look perfect... ofcourse factory finish kittan pada..allel you should be really lucky to find such a fine technician. Enthayalum vere issues onnum illathe cheythu thannath bhagyam, paint onnum poyilla.. scratches illa, baki ellam working aanu..njn pedicha irunnath lol
0 Likes