Original topic:

[Warning ] NOTE10+ USERS

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 09:33 PM)
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Yesterday one of my friend using Galaxy note 10+ which is 13 mnths old having an issue . A serious issue . His phones back glass fell off  ( Yes you read it correct)  and i check my phone also and noticed that my phones back side also kinda peeling off. if you check  right or left  top sides or corners you can see its coming off . Since this is water resistant phone peoples may can get in trouble if they went on rain or something .This is absolutely heartbreaking and disappointing . 
Me self a Note series user since very long.  It make me feel like am using a CHINA PHONE or something. i bet oppos and vivos hav better build quality than these.... Very disappointed

.  so fellow friends if any one experienced similar issue reply to this post. Also check your phones .

akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
omg😔😔
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
better report and sue samsung in consumer forum
0 Likes
Lifehacker
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah at one place even my phone's back glass seems to have come out a little. May be they are using weaker glue, didn't expect this from samaung.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
My God🙄. This is Samsung manufacturing at its worst.
people in India don't sue them. If it was abroad they would be sued heavily in court for huge penalty. Well! Samsung built a brand copying Apple 🍎 and have lost out heavily . Their hardware chipset is pathetic heater, their software is hopeless and now upcoming s21 they don't want to give charger to copy Apple. They are on the wrong path totally 🤔🤔
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they are on the blood bath they want consumers to force buy accessories and reducing features and increasing the prices
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they are now worst even worse by China
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Allow some complimentary service centre coupon as well to him, why just you provide automated response to everyone to visit the service centre...
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes