Original topic:

Upgrading To Note 8

(Topic created on: 08-31-2017 12:33 AM)
Ayush1907
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
We bought the S8 just more than two months ago. Who all are planning to upgrade to the Note 8 already and why so? What are the reasons to upgrade? Dont wanna spend 70,000 INR only for dual cameras..
0 Likes
6 Comments
Rishabhs10
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
now will upgrade to s9 as i have all phone from s4 to s8 plus so then move to s9 will not change my series to note
0 Likes
ritvhik
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
rich guy , give me one of those Xd
Ysh
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Bro. don't upgrade s8 to note 8 just for dual camera. if you want note series then go for note 9 it will have on screen fingerprint. with other new features
0 Likes
lakshit12
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
do you made note 9?
0 Likes
karanS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have owned a note 2 and note 3 before. The Spen stylus is a great thing to have. I used to use the Spen a lot! Now that I've switched to the S series, the Spen is one thing that I miss a lot. Considering the current situation, I don't see any reason to upgrade to the note 8 though. It's essentially the same phone with a stylus and dual cameras. The dual cameras add just one more feature called live focus for those DSLR-like images. In the S8 we already have selective focus which might not be perfect all the time but it's fairly decent. Also the S8 plus is sleeker, more manageable and has a bigger battery with almost the same screen size as the note 8. I'll upgrade to the note 9. If you own the S8/S8+, I think it'll be a wise decision to skip the note 8 and upgrade to note 9.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for showing your interest in Samsung device. As of now we do not have any update regarding its price in India, you will be notified regarding its launch on our official website.
0 Likes