Original topic:

Unble to cast my photos on Android Smart TV.

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 11:17 PM)
Vinay415
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Intiatal we have option to cast my photos r gallery pics on TV r other devices. But we are not seeing that option in Gallery app and Google photos app.  I have connected to same wifi to both devices and tried to cast my photos through smart view feature but I haven't found any devices on smart view. Not seeing my TV option on Smart View feature.  Same in Google photos too .. please look into this bring back that casting feature again..

5 Comments
Galaxy Note
Brother, report this issue to Samsung customer support team through goto "get help > ask questions " in SM. they will give better solution... 👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

How to use Screen mirroring or Smart view
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: Swipe down the Notification panel.
Step2:Select screen mirror option (Smart view / Mirroring / Miracast / Wireless Display / Mirror Share / Screencast / Screen Share / Smart View/play to ,etc)
Step3: Enable Smart view.
Step4: Select the desired device.
Step5:Tap to connect TV model no.
Step6: Notification bar will appear on the TV screen and select Allow to give permission to connect your device.
Step7: Phone is connected with TV. Now you can share the mobile content with TV.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same problem here too. Samsung stupid staff fully reset my phone but issue not solved and now the hand over to tv brand.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Cast app
0 Likes
KaranaB4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

How do I "cast" not " screen mirror" from Samsung s22 ultra to my Tv or chrome cast or other?

Screen mirror limits usage of phone while a video (for example) is playing via the gallery app. i.e. it will only show what's on my phone and I'd like to cast a video (from my gallery) on my TV while using my phone to do something else.

This was possible before and not the case until I downloaded the last update back in late December 2022, I believe. 

Please bring back the casting option in the samsung gallery app or kindly advise how I can cast, NOT screen mirror, from gallery.

Thank you.

0 Likes