Original topic:

Unable to type english to hindi

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 07:01 PM)
Raj988
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have Galaxy Note 10 Plus. After the recent update, unable to type english to hindi through samsung keyboard. I have removed cache also. But still the problem persists. I am forced to used third party app for typing.
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
Check this screenshot
0 Likes
Jatinbbkapoor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Samsung Keyboard

Press 

next to Samsung keyboard. You can also pressing Settings 

on the keyboard when you are entering text. You can customize the following keyboard settings:

• Input languages: Select the input languages you want your device's keyboard to support. When you select more than one language here, you can quickly switch between languages by swiping your finger across the space bar. Press Update to view additional languages available for download.
  •  
0 Likes
Shubash
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm also facing the same problem with the latest update . I have Samsung galaxy A70s
0 Likes
VijayThakre
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

WiFi on kro fir language setting me jao jAHA english hindi select krte h. hindi language update(download) kr lo. Ye problem samsung  oneui me aa rhi thi अपडेट kro ho jayega

kdb13
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks man. It was just a problem of updating the individual languages.
0 Likes
VijayThakre
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have same problem.  WiFi on kro fir language setting me jao jAHA english hindi select krte h. hindi language update(download) kr lo. Ye problem samsung  oneui me aa rhi thi अपडेट kro ho jayega

charan910
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I have also same problem in A50s but after update Hindi language it's solved. 

It's working now 

0 Likes
raosahabaditya
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro in earlier version it was properly working but now it's not ...... so please tell me how did you solved it ?
0 Likes