Original topic:

Smart View Lag

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 01:44 PM)
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Whenever I cast videos from my Note 10+  to my smart TV, the video lags and scratches occur and video and sound breaks repeatedly (just like in the old cd players). No other Devices(One plus, Xiaomi) in my home has this problem.
P. S. My old S10+ also had the same problem.
I looked for help everywhere and seems like I have to switch to another mobile brand. 
If anyone has a solution please help. 
I hope I have explained the problem properly. 
NagarajGK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
what is the point in using Dex cable instead of smart view?

I just wanted to use smart view wireless display. I do not want to go back old wired technology.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's okay if u want it just make sure u have stable wifi connection coneecting both tv and phone mine works just fine
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

1. Reset the General settings and Network settings of your device to Reset go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset settings > Reset network settings.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks for your time. Hope Samsung ditches smartview and let android screen mirror as its superior in every aspect. 👍
NagarajGK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
After resetting Network settings, still this problem not solved. I observed that wifi data transfer speed is low, compared with my low cost Redmi 4 (santoni).

My samsung M31 wifi data transfer speed is maximum 3.5 MB/sec.
Redmi 4 speed is maximum 4.6 MB/sec.
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
make sure u update to latest one ui because recently in one ui 3.1 new tweaks regarding smart view were also done which feel in my daily use have made it a bit easier to cast and connect
0 Likes
Verbatimimsi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have Same issue. Jist started recently, when i upgraded my comcast router to a wifi 6 version. 

Phone Note10+ 5g, TV 9 series.

Had no issues with this before the router switch. And my speeds are fire. Only smartview has an issue and only videos from the gallery. Downloaded files work fine.

0 Likes
Pacorabanne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

What a joke Samsung.  I have the same issue with my Note10+ and Samsung Q95 TV that cost upwards of $3000 and you guys just keep ignoring the problem.

0 Likes
jasassin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown, trying to smartview to a Roku, and it  does the same thing! It's so infuriating.  Please fix this Samsung! I read the other people's comments and I can only imagine how angry they are with expensive Galaxy Note phones $3000 Samsung TVs and it doesn't work!  Like another comment said... you just don't seem to care! It baffles me that you sell this broken garbage... nobody even tested it?

It's completely ridiculous! This Galaxy J7 Crown is the last Samsung product I'll ever purchase! Thankfully I only paid $40 for a refurbished one from Tracfone (and yes I have all the newest updates).

I feel sorry for the people who bought your expensive phones and TVs and are getting  hosed like this.  Oh well at least it's not just me. 

It would be nice if you would fix the problem. 

mrmernan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

just upgraded from my note4 (using chromecast which has no problem) to the $1,000 note20 and now have the lag problem with Smart View ..Dex is just as useless as it has the same lag problem

0 Likes