Original topic:

Smart View Lag

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 01:43 PM)
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Whenever I cast videos from my Note 10+  to my smart TV, the video lags and scratches occur and video and sound breaks repeatedly (just like in the old cd players). No other Devices(One plus, Xiaomi) in my home has this problem.
P. S. My old S10+ also had the same problem.
I looked for help everywhere and seems like I have to switch to another mobile brand. 
If anyone has a solution please help. 
I hope I have explained the problem properly. 
28 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its question of video format not being compatible with tv. Samsung video format has issue.
0 Likes
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Will you elaborate please. P. S. Youtube, stored video on my phone and all the games I play has the same problem.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
your tv is not accepting any video that your phone is sending. did you try to cast the videos to another tv set
0 Likes
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ya the problem seems to be with this Samsung brand itself. A7 and m40 from my neighbours also has the same problem.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
reset network settings first
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's better to use dex cable than smart view because smart view connects via common wifi connection which may have speed hiccups while playing and transferring video to tv
phone cannot access and do 2 activities continuously smart view and playing video it puts load on net speed to either display or Play video
hence it's advised to use cable for 1 part of viewing that is smart view
I do the same thing on my note 10 plus and it plays smoothly no scratch or buffer problem
mrankeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
All other brands (even a 200$ MI phone) can seamlessly cast video. But this piece of garbage Samsung Exynos version can't. Wasted 1000$ for this thing. 😑
0 Likes
oshahab
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I have exactly the same problem with my Galaxy note 9 and Galaxy A51. But the older Galaxy A5 phone can play video without any problem. (I have LG smart TV)
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I also have Sony bravia so I use Dex HDMI cable
0 Likes