Original topic:

Screen bleeding and Back Cover

(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 10:59 AM)
ScurBiceps
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I bought my Note 20 Ultra back in October of 2020. Over the months I started to notice some screen bleeding issues on the right edge near the bottom and then it started to grow. Now it covers nearly 50% of the right edge and some bleeding can be even be noticed on the left side too now. One can choose to not mind it as most medias are now in this tall aspecr ratio, however in most day to day use like reading or using any vertical app it is quite noticable. 

Now for a month I am also noticing that the back glass cover also coming loose a bit. I searched in the forums and found that some people have faced those screen bleeding issues near the edges and around the punch hole. 

So I reached out to my nearest Samsung care and they told me as I still have that extended warranty I could get it done for free. As i mentioned the about the other people facing same issues they completely ignored it stating people have to state something to divert the blame from themselves to company. The fact of the matter is, as I have seen many people facing the exact same issues in the exact same places it was really disheartening to face these kinds of issues in a premium phone and these kinds of people. If this is how SAMSUNG is gonna treat their customers and this is how they will continue make smartphones in such pathetic condition it makes me think I should have bought something else. Atleast I would not have to shell out so much money for such experience to recieve.
1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes