Original topic:

Samsung note 9 screen bltoting issues followed by screen flicker issues and finally diplay dead

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 12:36 PM)
Samsung_UEbU3Au
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

My Samsung note 9 is 18 months old and of course out  of warranty.  The screen issues started after  17th month. Which is not normal for such a pricy phone. Went to service center in Dubai at Jumbo in Dubai free zone. They checked the phone and confirmed that it is a mfg defect. Buy cannot write it in a report. Called samsung to repair display. But the answer is standard.  Phone out  of warranty.  I think i will try one last time on this blog. If  not changing from .android to apple. Good buy samsung and good luck for future business with no respect for customer complains . Nothing personal just to express the feeling how large businesses do not want to owe the responsibility . Which matters a lot for many like me. No hard feelings.

4 Comments
saranram
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
so sad. Samsung please consider consumers complaints
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
every note9 users suffering same problem
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes