Original topic:

Samsung Note9 discloroed after update

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 12:26 PM)
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
This is utterly ridiculous!! Visited Samsung service centre today to show my note9. They have suggested me to change the display which costs 17k. Why should we shell out 17k for no fault of ours. The screen is discolored because of your UI software update and you ask us to change the display? Just pathetic!!! Please accept your fault and give an update to fix the discoloration issue.
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I think you simply downloaded that firmware by mobile data or wifi where proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center...go service center again and tell them to flash the last software...i think no need to change display
0 Likes
AbhayB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hey buddy,

Sorry to differ, but no. Software updates on Samsung are always better through the usual method when provided, as often during a flash complications in untrained hands. Samsung centers do not flash for most parts.

The green screen issue is a prevalent issue, I am facing the same at the moment, with the latest security update in June 2020.

The issue is being reported around the globe, from Malaysia, India to US and more. Apparently it's the software, despite screens being replaced many are facing it in no time as soon as the update is done again.

For S20 series Samsung has announced another update to soon follow and correct this bug.

It is annoying as these are flagship devices and such bugs are not expected at all. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
you are absolutely wrong Mr.Abhay ....especially when any big os update or new ui interface comes then one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by which there is less chance to produce software holes....ask any software engineer or Samsung developer team they will recommend my process only...if mobile data or little fluctuating wifi is process then none of the same series of devices will get different different types of issues with same software......i am using same handset and every time I follow that process hence it's like champ......thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in devices .....the mobile data or wifi is never ever the proper procedure over flash that firmware
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
see another user experience 👉 .....but you believe it or not..networking system doesn't work like this way..I noticed that before also that in other devices software update doesn't produce any issues....but Samsung devices can
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Are u sure by flashing the display problem will be gone ....Beacuse resetting the device not working...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
thatswhy i flashed my device now my device working like champ
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The display issue occurred after Match Update , also confirmed by Sammobile in one of their articles. However, Samsung will not accept and you will have to get your display replaced since now its damaged. 🤔
0 Likes
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

This is so not done. why should we suffer for no fault of ours??

0 Likes
Whyname
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am also facing the same issue after the update...searched in public forums and there are so many who faced same issue after the update...surely it can't be a hardware issue..
0 Likes