Highlighted
Active Level 8
Dear Connections & Samsung Team,

Please confirm if one has to make only 1 entry by writing only one quirky Valentine line one time or if one can write many lines... Because if anybody make repeated entries then definitely they will have more chance to get picked through systems random selection... But on the contrary Samsung hasn't made clear about the absolute terms and conditions... Please help and clarify...
9 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
right But i make one comment.I think one comment is valid.
Highlighted
You can write more than one comments and selection will be done randomly..👍🌝
Highlighted
Active Level 8
@ Gurmeet1 - I guess that is the only fair way to play...
Highlighted
Active Level 8
@ Sidhabhi - I believe this is not a fair way to play...if one can post more than one lines...because this contest is all about random section through their internal/external tool/system/portal... if one will just post dots or anything....then this increases the chances to get picked amongst all the other participants....
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
If they post anything or dots as you said, he/she'll get disqualified/won't be declared as a winner.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
in simple terms...if 10000 ppl are participating and all are posting just 1 line and just 1 time then everyone has an equal opportunity ....but if few ppl will post more lines then there chances increases to get selected.....so Samsung Team please clarify....
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Yes you're right
Highlighted
Active Level 10
what is the contest??
I don't know about it.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
There was valentine contest which is now over...