Original topic:

Samsung Note10Lite Contest

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 11:58 AM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Connections & Samsung Team,

Please confirm if one has to make only 1 entry by writing only one quirky Valentine line one time or if one can write many lines... Because if anybody make repeated entries then definitely they will have more chance to get picked through systems random selection... But on the contrary Samsung hasn't made clear about the absolute terms and conditions... Please help and clarify...
9 Comments
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
right But i make one comment.I think one comment is valid.
Galaxy Note
You can write more than one comments and selection will be done randomly..👍🌝
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
@ Gurmeet1 - I guess that is the only fair way to play...
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
@ Sidhabhi - I believe this is not a fair way to play...if one can post more than one lines...because this contest is all about random section through their internal/external tool/system/portal... if one will just post dots or anything....then this increases the chances to get picked amongst all the other participants....
Galaxy Note
If they post anything or dots as you said, he/she'll get disqualified/won't be declared as a winner.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
in simple terms...if 10000 ppl are participating and all are posting just 1 line and just 1 time then everyone has an equal opportunity ....but if few ppl will post more lines then there chances increases to get selected.....so Samsung Team please clarify....
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes you're right
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
what is the contest??
I don't know about it.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
There was valentine contest which is now over...