Original topic:

Samsung Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 12-29-2020 10:54 PM)
dmdante
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
So I bought a Samsung note 10 lite a couple of months back and it was the worst experience a smartphone can offer. These were the issues I foind with the phone.
1. The camera was the worst! At the price range of 38k there are a lot of phones whose camera performance is excellent. But this phone captured images worse than a 10k phone. The low light images were worst. The main camera images were noisy and really really frustrating. For a decent selfie shot I had to make sure Im in a place where light is more than adequate. I think Samsung sure paid all the reviewers a lot as they compared it to Samsung Note 10 series. And I thought maybe just maybe Ive received a faulty phone so I googled about it and there are a lot of people out there who are facing the exact same problem! The Note 10 lite camera is the worst, don't fall for paid reviews guys. Go for OnePlus 7 or 8 or Iphone XR as they have a far superior camera.
2. The fingerprint scanner was slow. I understand the cost cutting but like I said there are a lot of other smartphones who offer better performance at same price.
3. The software issue. I found a lot of lags with many apps. Sometimes the phone freezed and I had to lock and unlock it again and again.
4. The phone heats. While playing games you will find this issue at another level. 

So after facing all these issues you can not turn to customer care as they have a solution that it is what it is for now, it will get better with new software update. Seriously? Thanks for solving our problem.

Anyways I had to let this phone go in just 4 months because of the obvious frustration and disappointment. 
7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
so now you don't have note 10 lite?
dmdante
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
No. I sold it.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
and i think you still using Samsung phone, so "what about your current using phone?, by which you posted here
please share your experience with this current one
dmdante
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Currently I'm using S20 and it is quite good actually. Battery is getting consumed very fast but its because of 120 hz refresh rate and other settings I guess. But overall it's a good phone. It's been only 4-5 days using this one so I can't tell all the pros and cons but till now Im very much satisfied with this one.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
so if you used enough, then try to share your experience with all aspects so that other user get help from you/your post.
and can decide wisely 👍👍
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i don't think the note 10 lite is as worst a phone you are talking about I'm currently using it and the best thing which i love about is the camera of it , it's an irony for you but my device clicks amazing detailed pictures in natural lighting condition, previously i was using one plus 6 and i found the camera on this one to be better in terms of details and dynamic range in natural lighting than my oneplus 6 , you are right in one point it doesn't give it's best in night shots, but i don't have a big problem either with that my oneplus 6 was also somewhat ahead in night mode .. i don't play games so don't know about that issue . I am using this device from September and i didn't find bugs and lags in UI , its well optimized. one thing is for sure the price is high 38k is not justified, i got it for 30k , under 30 k price tag would have been really good for these device to be more successful
0 Likes