Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Wireless Auto Disconnection

(Topic created on: 05-04-2018 11:09 AM)
LiftLikeAGOD
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
One of the worst phones ever made. Wifi disconnects automatically time to time. Every wifi network not just my home ISP. I went to the service centre they told me they cannot fix it. Tried Factory reset, Resetting network settings, Clearing cache etc.
Probably better buying one plus 6 now.
Do not waste your money. Samsung isnt worth it. Service and customer care is like hell on earth.
#QuitSamsung
7 Comments
Paradox8307
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung service and service center has the best support. May be the service center that you visited may have been the worst one. please check if the SD card is interfering with the WIFI. Few other cases were reported on this when tested SD card was in conflict
0 Likes
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
my note8 runs like king even after 6 months.

maybe your Note is defective
0 Likes
PuneetSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i am also facing tha same wifi problem after thw update
0 Likes
LiftLikeAGOD
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It is irritating
0 Likes
PuneetSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yeah dude
0 Likes
LiftLikeAGOD
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its not an hardware issue as far as i know. People are dumb here commenting the note 8 is defective .
0 Likes
ExpertAditya
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Open Settings >> Connections >> Wifi >> Click on the three dots at the top right corner >> Click on Advanced >> Under Adaptive Wifi, turn off :
• Switch to mobile data
• Turn on wifi automatically
• Wifi power saving mode

Now reboot your phone.
It is really a simple solution.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes