Original topic:

Required default app lock feature in Note10

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 08:56 PM)
tekisrinivas20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Is there any default app lock feature in Note 10 (SM-N770F) as I could not found any app like that

I surprised as this feature available in my earlier mobile (Galaxy C7 pro) by default but not there in Note 10 which is high end edition than C7

5 Comments
Akshaymadhavi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
home screen lock you mean ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
no, app locker for apps ex: WhatsApp, Twitter
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
see ....note and s series are abled to install any of the app locker except s secure ...and if you use any 3rd party app locker and if someone clear that app locker data from app settings then no value to install it .....so I discovered a great and safe procedure in my s device ...that ..if you want to hide some important or personal app then just install it inside secure folder only ...then you will be elegible to use that apps inside secure folder .
Galaxy Note
yeah secure folder is there if we add any app to that it will just create a copy of that app but app will remain outside as well and also if we want to access the app every time we should open secure folder.. for files it will be good but not for apps...

TanshuJindal
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes you are right. Whenever we ask for app locker everyone here in the Samsung Community tells us to use Secure Folder but it is not same thing. Ex : If i gave my phone to someone for any other reason, without S Secure he can easily access my social media apps like Fb & Wp
0 Likes