Original topic:

Request...In Reference to Diwali with Galaxy Celebration..

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 09:04 AM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Friends..
It is Understandable that Almost Everybody wants more number of likes to win this Contest whosoever is Participating in this Contest and my Best Wishes to all...But this seems to be Irritating & Unjustified that they are Pasting their links to Everywhere and Keeps on Asking for Likes...you can't Forced anybody to like your Post, Since asking for like Everywhere is just like Creating a Mental Pressure on Others..It is the hole sole choice of Member to like or not and if you have really good Stuff definitely most of us like it..And I observed that this is Initially Started by the Experienced Old Members & Later started by Most of Us, I also request to Samsung Admin to look into the issue, since it is irritating & Annoying..I don't want to hurt anybody's Integrity & Respect, hence not Highlighting anybody's Name here..If I hurt Anybody's Feelings I apologize for that but we should also respect others feelings too...Hence please don't do this...

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
well this post was expected 👍🙂
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro..From 24th Midnight Everywhere the same story..If you want to like Somebody's Photo there also and on Forum also..These links for likes are filled like anything.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
everybody is behind the prize bro, well the samsung strategy was great 1. beta launch in diwali , 2.#diwalikigalaxy people went crazy for a while 👌
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well we respect their Feelings but they should also take care of others Feeling..And See the height,Two of them have pasted the Same link here too but then they have removed after seeing the Nature of Post, Means they are waiting that as soon as something new Comes here, they start their task of Copy-Paste..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
what!!...🤣🤣🤣...nice observation bro...but seriously it is sick
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
btw what do you say to them when they comment on your post to stop them
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I would have said them in a decent way that "My Smartphone's Like Option has stopped working Unexpectedly, So No more likes" since I respect their Feelings & Eagerness to win Prize..But I was unable to load this, since as soon as I seen the Notification and try to Comment the post was deleted...And One of Our Member has reached to Level10 from Level8 from last 30-48Hrs by doing this only (Copy-Paste)...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
👆 look more has come bro 🤣🤣
0 Likes