Highlighted
Active Level 4
Report your bugs in Note9 One UI 2 to Samsung and also comment here so that all community will benefit.

News Bugs in Note 9 One UI 2 update: 
1. Camera Quality degraded after update. 
2. Adaptive Brightness keeps resetting itself 
3. No option to disable Digital Wellbeing 
4. 'Good Lock' app not working now 
5. Back Gestures is Choppy, it should be like iPhone Gestures. 
6. Samsung keyboard has bugs. 
7. Animations are not smooth. Phone feels laggy, stutters or hiccups sometimes. 
8. LED indicator doesn't work in Missed Call.
25 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 9
waiting to receive the one ui 2 bugs in s9
Highlighted
Active Level 3
same here...I faced all these problems in Beta of OneUI 2.0 and had to roll back on Android 9 because of such a poor quality of the camera. Glad, I've not updated to Android 10 yet.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Its better to buy apple phone...
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Please report to Samsung. Samsung has forget its older customers or forcing us to buy new flagships. Report to Samsung please in Members app.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
reported with logs and sample pictures but got reply that update to Latest software.. Samsung support people are dumb I am already running latest update they even dont check logs....Samsung **bleep**....everytime ...
Highlighted
Active Level 4
seems like they are pushing the existing Galaxy device owners to go and buy newer models...it's a wrong tactic
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Seems there are more bugs than new features in the latest Android 10 update🤣🤣
Highlighted
Active Level 3
preinstalled apps like facebook, microsoft excel ,shall be uninstalled ,its found Facebook services consuming battery in background
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Please report to Samsung. Samsung has forget its older customers or forcing us to buy new flagships. Report to Samsung please in Members app.